Africa lodge cabin: 5 people
40 m² – 2 bedrooms – with sanitaries – 5 persons
For your stay in the Dordogne near the Grotte de Lascaux, choose for our comfortable cabin on stilts. A wooden cabin for the lovers of glamping throughout the year. This unusual accommodation is isolated and has heating. It is very comfortable with its large terrace.
La Castillonderie is a three star family friendly campsite with a heated swimming-pool located in the beautiful valley of the Vézère (listed on the UNESCO World Heritage) near Montignac-Lascaux (Périgord Noir in the Dordogne).
This atypical accommodation has great comfort and is situated on the edge of a forest with a view over two small valleys. Next to this cabin on stilts, you have enough space to park your car on the large pitch.
The Africa Lodge Cabin has large spaces and you’ll appreciate its comfort and neat decoration:
- a large terrace of 20m² of which 10m² is covered, with garden furniture, a hammock, sunbeds, a gas barbecue, a beach umbrella to fully enjoy the sun and the terrace
- a spacious living-room (10.60m²) with integrated kitchen, two burner gas stove, a fridge with freezer, a microwave, a kettle, a toaster,…
- one room with a large bed (1.60m x 2.00m)
- a second room with three single person’s bed (of which one is a bunkbed)
In every room there is electric heating, wardrobes and shelves. Sheets are provided.
- a bathroom with a large shower (100 x 80)
- separated toilets
With this luxury and comfortable accommodation you surely will have great holidays on La Castillonderie.
Pets are allowed on the campsite (except for dogs of categories 1 and 2). Dogs must be leashed.
We offer a cancellation insurance